Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Hunters Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ricshon

ricshon

Team Hunters Leader Empty
PostSubject: Team Hunters Leader   Team Hunters Leader Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:18 am

Name: Ricshon
Key: Ricshon
Lvl: 6 lvl 100's
Badges: 6
Why you would make a good Org Leader: Hi, my name is Ricshon in game as many know. I would like to give up my eevee gym leader for team hunters leader. The reason for this is, because I always wanted to be team hunters leader. I have great leadership skills. I plan to be on everyday and if I miss a day I promise it will be for a good reason (or maybe I just died). Crying or Very sad Well, I am also a very helpiful person. I can help new team members get better and even help new players out and maybe eventually make my team the best. My over-all goal of being Team Hunter leader is too make my team the best, while having a helpiful and good team effort to help out new players. I do have all of the requirements to be Team Hunters Leaders right now.
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

Team Hunters Leader Empty
PostSubject: o_o   Team Hunters Leader Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

nice =D.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com

Team Hunters Leader
Page 1 of 1