Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for Org Leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Applying for Org Leader Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Name:
Key:
Lvl:
Badges:
Trainer:
Why you would make a good Org Leader:

Your really not applying for Org leader your applying to participate in the Tourney i hold for Org Leadership If you are choosen youll be notified for times if not choosen i will say your not choosen.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
Moron88

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Name:Pavan
Key:PP3445
Lvl:21
Badges:0
Trainer:none
What Org leader i would like to be: I would like to be the Pichu Crew leader / or any other pokemon leading org .
Why you would make a good Org Leader: I am a very very helpful person even to players i dont know for real.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jyuuken6

PostSubject: team galactic org leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:00 am

my name is demitri
my key is jyuuken67
my lvl is 20
i dont hav any badges
i think i would make a good leader 4 team galactic because i hav some experience from pokemon battle force as second lut in galactic
Back to top Go down
kkkaaa

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 pm

my name is kkkaaa my key is kkkaaa i am a ace trainer i have 8 bages i should be ranger co-leder becuse i am always on and i love to help so plz pick me
Back to top Go down
re

PostSubject: leaders   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:59 pm

well lolz it feels weird but yeah its light and i would like to apply for team galactic as leader lolz i got all badges and i got 2 pokemons lvl 100 and 1 pokemon is close to lvl 100
Back to top Go down
Light

PostSubject: Rockets   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Light is my username
i want to be co leader in rockets cuz the leader accepted me to be co leader but didnt know how to change my rank
soo yeah
also if their is any team that has no leader in like team aqua can i be in the leader of the team aqua cause
i have 2 pokemon lvl 100 and one close to lvl 100 i trained really hard and raise my pokemons stats and i help people in
the game when they need helpjavascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

PEOPLE.....THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO PLACE YOUR APLICATION......AND IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE UR RANK LIKE LIGHT....WAIT TILL BRANDON OR FLAME IS ONLINE OR SEND HIM A PM......thank you for listening
Back to top Go down
brianna

PostSubject: application for meanies   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Name:Brianna
Key:POKEMONLOVER93
Lvl:5 (80) (I still need to regain my lost lvs from when my file got lost)
Badges:0
Trainer:Blaze
Why you would make a good Org Leader:Iwant to become meanies Leader once more because meanies has had a leader that was never on and made it hard to keep Meanies together, I am on often and have been meanies leader in the past, but when i left, the player thta should have become leader had problems logging on and it made Meanies without a leader. So I want to put in my application to be meanies Leader and deatroy GG! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
licht444

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

STOP PLACING UR OWN APPLICATION HERE AND MAKE UR OWN TOPIC Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Name: Miles
Key: Miles00
Level: Pokemon Master
Badges: 8
Trainer: Me
Why I would Make a good Org Leader: I was org leader and co leader before and people said I do a pretty good job
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

miles MAKE UR OWN TOPIC DAMNIT I POSTED IT FREAKING TOO MANY TIMES JUST MAKE UR OWN DAMN TOPIC Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Org Leader   Applying for Org Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Org Leader
Page 1 of 1