Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New event idea: the maze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamster

Jamster

New event idea: the maze Empty
PostSubject: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 am

Make a maze and only 5 people can join they can use moves like Baton Pass and they can kill each other If you get killed you get sent back to the start.

1st place: 200k
2nd place: 100k
3rd place(last): 50K
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 am

You know, That's not a bad idea, except for the 5 People Idea...There should be no limit Razz Easy as hell to code, but ofcourse, Flame wants be an ass and won't do it >_<
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 am

Can't you do it?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 am

That would talk a while for me to do without it mapped...
Kat would have to map it and afterwards Very Happy sure
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:30 pm

but isnt that going against Flame and his authority?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Razz I said i'd do it if Kat would map it, but Kat would have to ask Flame for that so Razz
and for me to do it as a stand alone...um...well no Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Kat already has all the map and the tiles actually, she could map whatever she wanetd to.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

that jjust totally pissed me off right there
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 pm

LMAO xD Ah Wink You sorta just got owned Miles(In my mind)
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Why Not I do it in Legendary Island? it's sort of a maze like place...
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

no its not
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:00 pm

It Sort of is <.< ...yea, it's not, but I could Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Legendary Isle isn't a maze XD

But if Flame says I can do it, it won't take more than a few minutes. Ten minutes, tops.

The main issue for me is that is you got killed, you'd be sent back to the start. Which goes back to the issue with quite a few events ingame:

Whoever has the most boosters automatically wins.

But I guess this is sort of balanced out with the fact that that strongest player could easily get lost. But still. Maybe some some of 'paintball' projectile system that if you get hit by somebody's straight-line projectile, you get sent back to the start. OHKOs regardless of level. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Dissallow AOE's? So if someone uses like Double Team, don't see why because it's so narrow it will be harder to find and stuff, so the only means left is physical attack.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

why dont we just disable double team then?
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

It still means when two players engage in physical battle, the stronger one wins, again leaving the other missing out because he/she might not get much time to train.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:27 am

I don't know then Kat >.< Make the tunnels two players wide, so it will just be a test of your reflexes to notice when someone turns around and trys to hit you with a physical attack. Also, I suggest changing up the maze every now and then so people don't remember where the exit is and go there everytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event idea: the maze   New event idea: the maze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event idea: the maze
Page 1 of 1