Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying For Torterran Loriathan

Go down 
+8
Flame48
Roflmao1298
licht44
ArckKip
Kenny
Izka
kuno121
Miles
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should this org be made?
Yes
Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_lcap65%Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
No
Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_lcap29%Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
I can't decide
Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_lcap6%Applying For Torterran Loriathan Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Miles

Miles

Applying For Torterran Loriathan Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Name:Miles
Key:Miles00
Level:100
Pokemon:Torterra
Badges:0
Reason I want to make this org: Since we have a water type org and an electric type org I say we need fire and grass. ince i am always grass type pokemon i want to make this one. I already came up with the name as you can see. The icons can just be turning a different color, and the rules can be like all the others.
Reason I should be leader: Well i came up with the idea for this org. I am the only Torterra playing the game and its called the Torterran Laviathan. Sure all grass types can join but its cool if a Torterra was leader.

Last edited by Miles on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change name)
Back to top Go down
kuno121

kuno121

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm

I Say Yes , That Would be pretty Damn Cool Smile i agree With Grass and Fire type poke orgs

Pichu Crew
Squrtile Squad
Torterran loriathan
Blazez inferno ??
I DONT KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE IM AN INNOCENT CHILD !!!!!!!!!! >.<....
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Izka

Izka

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

g

Last edited by Izka on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 am

I'd go with yes since there should be orgs for other poke types

Poke Type Racist bastards!
Back to top Go down
ArckKip

ArckKip

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:02 am

yay i agree lol xD since grass type needs their own org too
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm

I dont agree, since meanies (has lava) and is so based on fire and scary looking, so go-getters is based on grass types, and cute/hero/things looking pokemon and if there is a type-based-org IT SHOULD BE ICE OR BUG D:<
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Eh, I wish there was a "Create Organiztion" verb >_> but Flame says everyone will make their own org <.<
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:06 pm

well Max. in meanies the leader has almost always been a ghost or psychic type besides u and me which was ice water and grass. and in G-G they also have more water and psychic than grass. and since there is am electric type and a water type they could AT LEAST put the other 2 starter types in. I aslo hove ideas for other but meh one at a time
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

and they would Kenny
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Teh Volcano Bros
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Ghost gang
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

and izka dont hate just cuz there isnt a psichic org there is like only one psychic type pokemon in the game so it be super boring
Back to top Go down
Roflmao1298

Roflmao1298

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm

dudes open your hearts and read the words that i am about to say " R.O.F.L.M.A.O"

lmao but nah seriosuly if u guys really want me back then u will add more orgs and stuff because if u dont then u will be stuck with the same puny orgs from before cause we all kno that trainers have dominated the poke orgs last time i was here in that very last org war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we need more poke orgs but under one condiition that we either neeed more pokemon for trainers or witht he influence that we need more types of something that this game is lackin in because everyone thats not a grass fan/ bug/ w.e. will be highly pissed off cause its a grass org so now they dont get to see there fav. type of org com into play so in order to stop all this from happenin u have to update with something else like from wat i said earlier. Ok so now I HAVE SPOKEN. For the people that likes bologna say B if u like eggs better say J
Back to top Go down
Roflmao1298

Roflmao1298

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:23 pm

@ kenny remark about create org

flame could do wat im gonna do for PHG and award special people to get there own orgs but they wont be allowed to take part of org wars though. that way they can have there org if they want but they wont be able to have fun with an org to the max like premade orgs will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm

no thats lame cuz if u made ur own org then u should get extra credit
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm

and besides Max dont u think we should do the starter type orgs before we start adding other orgs, and since we barely have any bug type pokemon(if we have any) and no1 becomes an ice type pokemon any more than those two would be really dumb to make
as Rofl said we need more pokemon so different types of pokemon will play and more of them so we can get more poke orgs. and more pokemon will play period.
Back to top Go down
Roflmao1298

Roflmao1298

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm

no offense but we do have some the question is do we have any bug pokemon
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm

....Can you guys not Double post >_> just edit your damn post D:
Back to top Go down
Roflmao1298

Roflmao1298

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm

no offense but why would u edit a post?
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm

just for kenny. And max just cuz meanies has lava in its base doesnt mean its for fire type pokemon cuz more pokemon CAN join it, its not about majority. and the only reason G-G looks like its grass is cuz the fonts are green and the icons and its the grass base in mystery dungeon but its not JUST for grass -_-
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm gonna clear up a few things here:

1. Custom orgs wouldn't be good cause of what kenny said. Also, custom orgs wouldn't have bases so that would be.....eh..idk

2. I've been thinking of adding new orgs for other types for a while, but I wouldn't name them after a certain pokemon.
How about I name it Flower Power and you can be leader of that Miles? Razz

3. I want to try not to make too many orgs since more orgs means less players in each org, making each org have only like 3-5 people each

4. .........

6. ........

7. SHIT i forgot the rest of the stuff i was gonna say D:
Back to top Go down
Saia

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am

Saia votes yes for Miles Org. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am

well apperently u havent been listening to us,
1. we said that we need more pokemon for more pokemon players for more pokemon orgs and more pokemon in those pokemon orgs.

2. although we can't make it ourselves giving u ideas for orgs is a good idea it just has to be reasonable and u thought up of everything.

3. and since their is already pichu crew and squirtle squad u cant just start changing the rules cuz we came up with an idea and i wouldnt mind being leader of flower power.

4. the name is actually supposed to be laviathan not loriathan sorry.

5. Flame me and rofl are making a map and icon for the base so u can just copy out of that if u dont wanna make it urself.

6. .....................
Back to top Go down
Roflmao1298

Roflmao1298

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am

LMAO @ flame

btw flame u skipped 5 o.o

but um flame u kind of didnt make sense right then if he cant get a poke org named from a certain poke then why is there a squirtle squad and a pichu crew? im sure that that org doesnt consist of those pokemon but most of the time it does but hes just saying that since hes gonna be a torterra that why not name it this? I mean think about it Calvin was a squirtle and he owned SS Rai always owned (wheneva he was there and when he wanted) PC as a raichu but thats a gen of a pichu. So im not tryin to say anythin bad about it but can it be another reason besides the name? Tbh "Flower Power" sounds gay and is for lil gurls that want to play wit dolls.
lol I understnad what you are sayin flame but in my opinion there has to be another reason besides that.

oh and btw the owner of the Green Toyota. You left your lights on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying For Torterran Loriathan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next