Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Same shit new people =.=

Go down 
+3
Jamster
ricshon
iceteen21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

Same shit new people =.= Empty
PostSubject: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:11 am

Well I would like to believe because i reported Dax that he knew that he was abusing and as far as i can see is doing a GREAT JOB at not abusing... Amane on the other hand

Same shit new people =.= Amaneabusing

Oh and there is more... he is a MAJOR abuser... and i frankly dont like him

Same shit new people =.= AmaneAbusing2

If the GM's want to continue to abuse I will continue to report them in hopes that my post gets answered... And for teh record I will never report Brandon or Flame simply because its THEIR game what they say goes... If they want to mute OOC for the night so be it... I will not take crap from anyone else though -.-
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

ok ... I can see he abused, but amane has always been like that ....
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Abusing aint nothing new for gm's you just gotta learn to ignore that
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:08 pm

amane= fired and banned you cna all do happy dances now im trying to crack down more on gm abuse lately but its hard with the players constatnly complaining, being noobs, etc. also keep up the post for gm abuse but not only gm abuse player abuse too so i can ban >:O
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 am

lol! brandon loves banning?? Razz
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:47 pm

wow just wow. ice now im sure you're being a pussy. BRAN GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, HE'S TRYNA FUCK ALL THE GMZ OVER SO HE COULD GET A FUCKIN SPOT BY YOU OR W/E REASON HE HAS TO MAKE THE GMZ FALL DAMMIT BRAN WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I ACTUALLY ABUSED? AND BTW, ICE IS TAKIN IT TOO FAR NOW: WHENEVER WE DO SOMETHING, HE CLAIMS IT'S ABUSE
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Brandon! Mok isnt lying! I muted him for caps and it was abuse! We cant do anything without it being abuse! We cant even talk! When I am reported part of the abuse is from caps which i rarely if ever use! Dont take the dickweeds side. Look at the facts first. Ask your damn GMS!

Same shit new people =.= Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same shit new people =.=   Same shit new people =.= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same shit new people =.=
Page 1 of 1