Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fed up of these shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

Fed up of these shit Empty
PostSubject: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Okay I'm tried of these fucking GM's abusing like shit...

Fed up of these shit Daxabuse1

I will start reporting every time one abuses... I expect this section to really start to get full...
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:44 pm

ice report urself plz -_-
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Why should i report myself im not a GM and nor do i abuse
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:37 pm

o, so thats why you were mad at me when I teleported to you to say hi.....
Back to top Go down
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Ice you abuse reporting. Us GMz can be good if you would let us. In your mind all we are is little abusers. In my mind we are Big Helpers. Most of the people I try to help are the people who ask for help. See I dont understand where you get off trying to be the people's hero or some shit. Reporting every GM for everything. You reported me for something I rarely do. Thats caps. I even punished myself. This will get full cuz we cant enforce rules without being reported. Im not afraid though. Brandon knows very well we dont abuse this much. Hell I dont abuse at all really. I just sit back and watch cuz I dont want to help your little ass. I like to see you suffer. I dont have the balls to do it my self though. I value my job, I want to help, I will help, I wont help you. I hope all of the GMz eventually turn their backs to you.

Fed up of these shit Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up of these shit   Fed up of these shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed up of these shit
Page 1 of 1