Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boblecon

Boblecon

RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Empty
PostSubject: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm

He jailed me cuse I was trowing snowballs at him, he warned me (NOT POLITELY) and I just said to do like normal players and go in a safe zone... I trew another and he jailed me. I have the right to trow snowballz... He just have to go in a safezone...
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:36 pm

lol, I warned you plenty of times before I jailed you, but you didn't stop. I was trying to sell people some items
and pokemon and it was hard to read text with you throwing snowballs so I asked you to stop, but you didn't. So I jailed you
Eon even witnessed this cause he was the person I was trying to sell the items to.

EDIT- It was only for 5 minutes stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
Boblecon

Boblecon

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

GM are supposed to use powers to make people respect rules, there is no rules about snowballs
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:02 pm

rule 2 no spam
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Its tech. not spam... if it was then you would also be guilty of it... He abused admit it and go on.
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

iceteen21 wrote:
Its tech. not spam... if it was then you would also be guilty of it... He abused admit it and go on.

yes I may have been guilty of spamming someone with snowballs before, but that was a long time ago. Ever since I have become a gm I have stopped spamming people with snowballs. An in the first place I asked him to stop (multiply times).
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm

ima get on u ice, im takin u down u bitch. Ric had a right to jail bob if he gave a warning. Gmz can mute or jail someone if they've been warned, but then continue to do so. i know this is an old topic, but im just reminding you that you've got serious issues and need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Its over ice. I will enforce the job that was given to me. I may not be the strong-willed in the group. Dont let that confuse you though. I will put on a hell of a fight if it gets me banned!

RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ   RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIC ABUSED GM POWARZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Help-
Jump to: