Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Smexi Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Application for Smexi Shop Empty
PostSubject: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

IGN: Kenny

Key:Toushiroa

Why do you think you'd be a good helper at the Smexi Shop?: Because I want to make business go fast, when people ask for items in the Smexi Shop it'll be there in a second...or five...I'm also interested in the Corporation.

Why are you applying: Because I wanna help Brandon make business...and money. ~Money is everything in the world~

How Long have you been playing this game: About two weeks...and I know a lot...for Pokemons...

I don't know what else to add...

Sinerely, Your Friendly(sometimes) neighborhood Pokemon
Kenny
Back to top Go down
Invictus00

Invictus00

PostSubject: Re: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:21 pm

brandon dis ya bot a to d to whatever. bruh hire me so we cant count our papuh and count bread together u feel me nigga. afro plus i need to take back my spot in the E4 i hate being number 1
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:39 pm

dude, this is a FORUM, not the streets, where I don't sound shit like the way I do online so please, respect the difference between online and the streets.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:40 pm

For once...I'd have to agree with Moktadir...Invi we don't talk shit round here...we respect each other...or sumthin
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Smexi Shop   Application for Smexi Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Smexi Shop
Page 1 of 1