Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix

Go down 
+3
Kenny
moktadir
Chance78
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chance78

3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Empty
PostSubject: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm

1. When I return my pokemon sometimes it gets deleted.

2. Sometimes when I send out my pokemon the trainer gets deleted.

3. If your are a trainer and you send out your pokemon and it gains a lvl its health doesn't raise.

plz fix bugs cuz this game was fun for the 30 minutes I played Smile
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: reply   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:52 pm

it might be that your account/key is bugged.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Im pretty sure his guy he created...it can't be his account/key thts impossible
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 pm

ZEB, LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE POSTS, STOP ANSWERING/REPLYING TO THEM IF THEY'RE ANSWERED, AT LEAST A WEEK OLD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh..theres the Date crap..now I see it -.- Someone shouldave pointed that out >.< !!!
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:58 pm

lol since you finally got that through your head I apologize
Back to top Go down
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am

ninja tis spam ju know?
Back to top Go down
UncoK

UncoK

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm

rofl what kind of bug is this? XD
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Moktadir wrote:
ZEB, LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE POSTS, STOP ANSWERING/REPLYING TO THEM IF THEY'RE ANSWERED, AT LEAST A WEEK OLD!!!!!

Can you say hypocrite. I'm glad this matter was fixed. And mok needs to take his own advice...
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:38 pm

hey dumbass in case you didn't catch the clue, i was tryna clear my name up and making points to you u fucktard. I have my reasons for bringing old topics up, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Moktadir wrote:
hey dumbass in case you didn't catch the clue, i was tryna clear my name up and making points to you u fucktard. I have my reasons for bringing old topics up, he didn't.

No there is no difference... you was trying to make it seem like I posted all of them in one day when only a retard would think that
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm

note: i never stated that you said it all in one day, i said i was aware of the time stamps, and i was using past posts as evidence of you being an overobssessed, lowlife, selfish, retarded, piece of scum
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix   3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 very annoying bugs that I hope you can fix
Page 1 of 1