Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I didnt know where to put this.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S3an

S3an

I didnt know where to put this. Empty
PostSubject: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Well just a few Suggestions from me,about the forums.

Maybe you could add these 3 forums i came up with,

A Poll section.

Suggestion Forum

......And a Facility ( i came up with this because you can talk about any Shit you want on the DMG forums would be great fun XD )
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm

u can make ur own polls, we come up with suggestions in the chatroom, a facility?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 am

I understand the "Facility" part, Pretty sure you mean more like a "Off-Topic" section. I asked Flame, and he said, "[...]i guess so[...]", So it'll be in the forums in a few minutes after I post this o.o
Back to top Go down
S3an

S3an

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am

Ok,Thnx.
Back to top Go down
Izka

Izka

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:20 pm

g

Last edited by Izka on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S3an

S3an

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Where D:
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
Ock.bolt

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 am

SEANS PICTURE BUGS MEH D:
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 am

Smile It's staring at you Very Happy It wants to eat! We're gonna go Off-TOpic and I won't really care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S3an

S3an

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 am

I Love My Picture its really freaky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to put this.   I didnt know where to put this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt know where to put this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: General :: Chatroom-
Jump to: