Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for the map?

Go down 
+3
Kenny
Miles
Katona
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Miles wrote:

Well pokemon made the guild and all of treasure town so i think we can have bases with 2 or 3 floors. I think should be hidden since u know.... they dont want any to find their base. and i like Kenny's idea a forest that leads to another town and caves and that type of stuff.

2 or 3 floors makes sense. If you ever played mystery dungeon games the wigglytuff guild has more than 1 floor (3 iirc).

Also, why would they be hidden? Again, back in mystery dungeon, the wigglytuff guild was right out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:10 pm

yeah but that was the guild. filled with good guys. but like in the first one we never saw the meanies base and we never found out were team skull lived after they were beaten up. so shouldn't meanies be at least a little more hidden. and hunters are bad guys so of course they would be hidden.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 am

Katona wrote:
Flame48 wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Why not make a forest that leads to other cities? It'd make exploration nice and Miles to stop caring...or even cities that don't have GLs Very Happy OH! or caves!!! ...like seriously, caves <.< I don't want to just move left up right up EXIT Very Happy I want something hard >.< that has darkness Very Happy

I was originally gonna make something like this but gave up cause i didn't feel like remapping everything >.<
I wouldn't mind it. I could make a cave with darkness with no mobs but leads to a town with... cool stuff? Ideas, people.

How about making different tunnels inside of caves and some will lead to dead ends and some might lead to a different town like Aero City, but no pokemon in these caves.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 am

While we're on the subject of new towns how about making like a Pallet Town or the other starting towns in Pokemon and you can have the choice of starting there, and get this you will have to take a boat to get to Sinnoh :O Man I am chalk full of great Ideas.

P.S. Team rocket base can be in Pallet town or on the path to the boat there can be a different path leading to the HQ
Back to top Go down
name123

PostSubject: Bases   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

the paths to the bases should be secret, like a hidden area, where only the base members know where they are, but i guess eventually everyone will know where the base it. but it would still be cool. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE BOOT FROM HQ VERB!

thanks afro
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm

actually we already have start town so we dont need a pallet. and there is no sinnoh region all those it just the one region we have and maybe a new one. and we already got the concept of the tunnels and caves to different places so u didnt need to say it again. so in all honesty ur "chalk" full of stuff we already have, or said.
Back to top Go down
licht444

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Max here Razz
what about you add a mission option for pokemon guilds in the wiggly base, so they can go on actual missions like in pokemon mystery dungeons, and maybe add some rewards Wink
and what about the trainer orgs, rangers could use a capture styler or something.
hunters could use the stone-lazer-SHOOPDAWOOP thing like hunter Jay has in the anime, so that being in an org ACTUALLY means something :<
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

OK but my first idea was good.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Katona wrote:
Flame48 wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Why not make a forest that leads to other cities? It'd make exploration nice and Miles to stop caring...or even cities that don't have GLs Very Happy OH! or caves!!! ...like seriously, caves <.< I don't want to just move left up right up EXIT Very Happy I want something hard >.< that has darkness Very Happy

I was originally gonna make something like this but gave up cause i didn't feel like remapping everything >.<
I wouldn't mind it. I could make a cave with darkness with no mobs but leads to a town with... cool stuff? Ideas, people.
Cool Stuff
- A town with a statue of Palkia and Dialga
- Another statue of a trainer, but when you go up to It and left click it, you can hit read and it could say "Brandon the best trainer in Bloodstone history."
- A Museum full of pokeballs, pokemon statues etc.
- A zoo, all you have to do is make a moving npc pokemon and trap it in like a 4x4 box to match their terrain (water, earth, grass etc.) This probably moves onto Iconning.
- A sancturary, full of grass, mountains, pokemon centre, flowers. (POKEMON only)
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Why not some Ruins(Iconing part?)? Oh and Jamster, don't you mean right click O.o?
Oh and for the hidden bases, if you're gonna make it hidden, why not just make a space wide in the open and Flame, you could make something like

Code:

mob/var/Already_Seeing=FALSE
area
    Hunter_Base
        icon = null
        Entered(mob/M)
            if(M.Already_Seeing==FALSE)
                if(M.org == "Pokemon Hunters")
                    var/i = new/obj/Hunters_Building
                    i.loc = locate(x,y,z)
                    M.client.images += i
                    M.Already_Seeing=TRUE
            else
Well, you get the point Razz

Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

okay guys. we dont want to copy the pokemon games like rangers and the main games and mystery dungeon and those games. we want ours to be unique. i mean seriously a stylus? so the stues of dialga and palkia not so much, and the zoo is just kinda wierd..... this is a game of pokemon so we should at least make a like battle frontier or safari zone before a zoo..... and again max if we make the trainer orgs all cool we will have to do the same with the pokemon orgs, unless u guys wanna be complety prejudice and treat us pokemon like u treated certain races back in the early and mid 1900s.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 am

Wow, that's a first o.o you know, come to think of it...I think Pokemon people are racist <.< I have never seen a Black Skin toned trainer ...like wtf O.o
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:49 am

Miles I was going to suggest Safari Zone instead of Zoo but it would generate too much lag, and my ideas are straight from the brain.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 pm

indeed kenny indeed. and ur right it would cause lag but a zoo? of all things a zoo? and i didnt mean u from copying the anime and games, except for the statues of dialga and palkia that is kinda not original
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

So...You're saying that games that use Hotslot keys/Number Keys for macroes should be deducted in Originality Points just because they use a system others do? I hope not, cause every mmorpg does it :O ...atleast all the ones i've played

We should be able to put the statues in wheather it's been done before, or if it hasn't, just probably different icons to show true originality(dont rip it from games, like fo shizzles, not true originality <.<)
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 am

yeah we can do statues but those two legendaries have been done to many times. I hope not, cause every mmorpg does it :O ...atleast all the ones i've played. we dont wanna be every mmorpg u've played. we wanna be pokemon bloodstone.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm

xD Um...Why not a Large Bloodstone? like...Above the PC at start? Or if not that, Why not Lugia and Ho oh? They're nice Very Happy Or! Rayquazza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Or Even A TORTERRAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 am

...No, NOT Torterras <_< You don't even the play the game, so really, Just...please
Something powerful, Rare, and well Respected, Not a Starter Evolution
Back to top Go down
kuno121

kuno121

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 am

how About Floors in Caves that have different types each floor so it is easier to train pokemon that have awkward training types

eg. Fire - Dark
Water- Grass
Electric- Bug
Ice - Fighting

Like that sort of thing
Just to even out the chances of Pokemon With types that dont have a good training spot can get too lvl 100 ... or high ish
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 pm

how about we can die in the game?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

kuno121 wrote:
how About Floors in Caves that have different types each floor so it is easier to train pokemon that have awkward training types

eg. Fire - Dark
Water- Grass
Electric- Bug
Ice - Fighting

Like that sort of thing
Just to even out the chances of Pokemon With types that dont have a good training spot can get too lvl 100 ... or high ish

Why not just make it different caves, but those caves have higher level pokemon NPCs the more you go up?
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

and death
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

...Ofcourse, Death should always be added, Just step once and be like, Prepare to battle with...Death!

What should ____ do?

Struggle ______
______ ______

_____ Struggles!

Death uses his Ultimate Scythe of Doom!
Death Misses!

What should ____ do?

Struggle ______
______ ______

_____ Struggles!

Death says, "By the name of the one that has given me power, I say! DIE!"

____ has Fainted!

____ has lost 666e+666 Pokedollars to Death!
____ has died.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

lol yes!!!!!! BRILLIANCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the map?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2