Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of Roleplay Hour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katona

Katona

Rules of Roleplay Hour Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Roleplay Hour   Rules of Roleplay Hour Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

From time to time, I will host a roleplay hour as a means of just having fun Smile Because I know there are quite a few players that like to roleplay, and this game has quite a few mechanics that make RPing easy enough. I'm putting some rules for the hour here on the forums so I won't have to copypasta a long list every time I want to host one...

Please be able to spell. If you use something like "::walx in::" or "::loox at u::", then don't even bother trying to roleplay with me. It will probably get you ignored.

No. Effin. Chatspeak. In IC. I will maul you if I see it.

Know what OOC stands for? Out of Character. That means if you aren't talking as your character, you use the OOC verb.

Be somewhat descriptive. I don't expect a novel, but a little description would be nice.

If you roleplay a battle or something, don't do something stupid like "MYMAGIKARPUSESPERISHSONGGG". No. Just don't. This'll earn you a mauling too.

Don't godmod please. Again, just don't.

Don't bunnyhop either. Bunnyhopping means controlling somebody else's character. E.G: *Bill punches Ben and he falls to the ground. Ben then gets up, shouting at Bill.* See what I did there? Controlled somebody else's character. Not cool.

Follow these rules and you should have a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rules of Roleplay Hour
Page 1 of 1