Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stoped playing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkrixd

stoped playing Empty
PostSubject: stoped playing   stoped playing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

i am not playing since someone made a lie and now i am getting pissed Mad people started nagging me and bugging me about stuff if you want me back playing blood stone page me on pager my key is listed to the top left anyway just plz stop Sad im only stoping becuase im tired of it who ever started the lie hates me Evil or Very Mad good bye pokemon blood stone Sad
Back to top Go down
Josh

stoped playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoped playing   stoped playing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Wait... Who the fuck are you? Ive never heard of you so goodbye newbie? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

stoped playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoped playing   stoped playing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm

okay three things, first can we stop making topics on us having to go somewhere or we cant play or something, second if no1 knows u or they hate u dont make a topic(not saying we hate u), and third bye byez ^_^, oh wait nevermind i just read what u said and u probably just a loser and none of us want you back....wait wait, peaceful. I mean we dont know u so i doubt some1 started a lie and i doubt any11 cares if u come back or not and i doubt that puting this on topic wont make people want you back more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stoped playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: stoped playing   stoped playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stoped playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: General :: Chatroom-
Jump to: