Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Move help, and egg help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Braty gi

Move help, and egg help Empty
PostSubject: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 am

one of my favroite things to do in pokemon games are breeding and ev training... I know ev training isnt implemented yet.. but i would like to work on doing some breeding,

Also, my Kirlia has the move teleport... but i cannot figure out what it does...
answers to these two would only lead to more, but thats what makes stuff fun right?
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 am

Ask miles or Kenny to enable breeding the next time they are on, tell them that I said to.

As for teleport, I changed the coding for it without realizing that it now does nothing. I can't change this because I can't get to my computer for several days/weeks. I will have it fixed when I am able to get on again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
bratygirl

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 am

what about TM's i've been wanting to teach one of my pokemon surf, but they say no tms will be sold. because Flame said so.
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 am

Yes, no tms will be sold right now, and even if they were, surf isn't available to buy.
Back to top Go down
bratygirl

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 am

I talked to miles, he says he doesnt have the correct verbs to do anything with enableing breeding (that was after saying he didn't believe you said this on the forums... but thats a side note)
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 pm

You should ask me, or miles, I don't know if he can fix the Breeding stuff, but I can...
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Miles should have the verb, it's called manage events.
Also I just updated and teleport should be fixed ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move help, and egg help   Move help, and egg help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move help, and egg help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Help-
Jump to: