Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Effects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyclone

Pokemon Effects Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Effects   Pokemon Effects Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

I hope you guys will agree with me when I say that the pokemon in this game needs effects. If you dont know want i mean by this i will explain, the effects of pokemon will be like something that helps give you the advantage of over other people.

Pikachu: Static- When a pokemon come in contact with a pikachu it will become paralyzed.

Torchic: Guts- When a Torchic's HP get in the red the atk power of it will increase.

Combusken: Blaze- Power up it's fire type moves when it's HP gets low.

Blaziken: Blaze- Power up it's fire type moves when it's HP gets low.

Shink: Static- When a pokemon makes contact it will become paralyzed.

Luxio: Intimidate- Any pokemon that walks near Luxio will have their atk reduced by half. (Last only for 30-60secs)

Luxray: Intimidate- Any pokemon that walks near Luxray will have their atk reduced by half. (Last only for 30-60secs)

Sneasel: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

Glaceon: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

Weavile: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

squirtle: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

Wartortle: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

Blastoise: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

I will add more when i can think of some, feel free to make up your own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

Pokemon Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Pokemon Effects Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:45 am

Its a good idea actually, I've been trying to convince Flame to add attacks that will effect stats. Unfortunately he says that there will likely be WAY to many bugs and abusers... I hope he can find away around it cause like it would be fun to use Bulk Up to increase you attack and defence.

In all honestly I think the game will become boring in a few more weeks just simply because that most of the players will be stat maxed out. Money gain with this new training is a big factor and people can now go out and buy the boost, but what happens when everyone is 1k... XD I still love you thought Flame (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Jonny_test_718

Jonny_test_718

Pokemon Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Pokemon Effects Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

This is so true and i hope flame puts it like this.

Admin
Admin
Flame48

Pokemon Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Pokemon Effects Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

ice, ive been testing some codes for that stuff, and im close to getting the stat boosting attacks to work.

Abilities like these are something i've thought about doing for a while, but never really got around to doing. Ill try to code them after i get the stat boosting attacks coded.

The only problem will be that it might take a while because i am gonna have to go back to serebii for every single pokemon and its evolutions and code in what levels the pokemon learn the attacks, which will take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Pokemon Effects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Effects
Page 1 of 1