Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding the recent reports of abuse.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chance1994

chance1994

Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm

READ THIS! DONT TURN AWAY THIS HAS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Regarding all of the recent reports of abuse to my fellow GMs and I. To begin this rather long speech I will start with my story. The first time I saw that Ice was reporting GMs so much was when he reported me and Mok for muting the whole world to stop hacking which we corrected. I didnt even mute the world he did. Then I was like "Whatever Brandon wont care." Then it started getting out of hand. Ice started to report every little thing. Even things from a while back. So it turned into a major arguement. At this point I was surprised he went that far as in to take on the community of GMs. Then I found something. Brandon had joined in and was encouraging Ice. This made me truly frightened. Now I still have lots of faith the GMs will pull though. Ice is a simple minded lowly Forum report abuser. Lucky Brandon didnt hear our side first. When I mute you for caps and spam you dont report me for abuse. That isnt abuse. Not every GM abuses. I rarely do if I do. Flame doesnt really. Brandon doesnt. They are the owners though so that doesnt matter. Paul doesnt abuse that much. Matt not that much. You see there are several GMs that do not abuse. Yet in your eyes we all do huh Ice? Continueing on to what I was saying we cant punish Ice without being reported. In fact we cant punish at all. Another thing is I got reported on here for non stop abuse. 1. I dont abuse. 2. The report was about rule abuse not just GM abuse. 3. I follow the rules 4. I dont use caps which he said are what the main things were. Thats not even half of what I have to say. I really want Brandon to read this. Ice if you get even 1 innocent GM fired. Ill have you permanently removed. Now continueing to another person's story. How about. Paul otherwise known as Raigetsu. I only know a few details in his story. 1 of them is he got reported for an announcement while Brandon was there. If Brandon disliked it he wouldve said so. Now words from Raigetsu "Get a life. he needs to stop making it seem like the lil things are end of the world and that we arent the only ppl in the world that abuse slightily. I wont burn in hell cause unlike you i have alot of time to live you 60 year old virgin-Takeshi" those words are just a mild amount of what to come. Mok's story is another small one. Yes he abused a lot(keyword = abused(showing past tense)). That doesnt mean he cant change, but Ice refuses to open his eyes. Another thing I want to state before I end this is. Ice, dont kiss up to Brandon and Flame. You wont report them because they are owners and what they say goes? Thats true. Only thing is if they do it we should be able to also. Think about that. The people you are saving are the ones basically giving us rights to do what they do.

If you read this thank you. Please do what is right Brandon.

Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Wow that was a lot.

Anyway, I haven't seen anyone abuse except mok...but that's mok.
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm

>:3 campaign against faggots' campaign's EPIC!
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm

chance1994 wrote:
READ THIS! DONT TURN AWAY THIS HAS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Regarding all of the recent reports of abuse to my fellow GMs and I. To begin this rather long speech I will start with my story. The first time I saw that Ice was reporting GMs so much was when he reported me and Mok for muting the whole world to stop hacking which we corrected. I didnt even mute the world he did. Then I was like "Whatever Brandon wont care." Then it started getting out of hand. Ice started to report every little thing. Even things from a while back. So it turned into a major arguement. At this point I was surprised he went that far as in to take on the community of GMs. Then I found something. Brandon had joined in and was encouraging Ice. This made me truly frightened. Now I still have lots of faith the GMs will pull though. Ice is a simple minded lowly Forum report abuser. Lucky Brandon didnt hear our side first. When I mute you for caps and spam you dont report me for abuse. That isnt abuse. Not every GM abuses. I rarely do if I do. Flame doesnt really. Brandon doesnt. They are the owners though so that doesnt matter. Paul doesnt abuse that much. Matt not that much. You see there are several GMs that do not abuse. Yet in your eyes we all do huh Ice? Continueing on to what I was saying we cant punish Ice without being reported. In fact we cant punish at all. Another thing is I got reported on here for non stop abuse. 1. I dont abuse. 2. The report was about rule abuse not just GM abuse. 3. I follow the rules 4. I dont use caps which he said are what the main things were. Thats not even half of what I have to say. I really want Brandon to read this. Ice if you get even 1 innocent GM fired. Ill have you permanently removed. Now continueing to another person's story. How about. Paul otherwise known as Raigetsu. I only know a few details in his story. 1 of them is he got reported for an announcement while Brandon was there. If Brandon disliked it he wouldve said so. Now words from Raigetsu "Get a life. he needs to stop making it seem like the lil things are end of the world and that we arent the only ppl in the world that abuse slightily. I wont burn in hell cause unlike you i have alot of time to live you 60 year old virgin-Takeshi" those words are just a mild amount of what to come. Mok's story is another small one. Yes he abused a lot(keyword = abused(showing past tense)). That doesnt mean he cant change, but Ice refuses to open his eyes. Another thing I want to state before I end this is. Ice, dont kiss up to Brandon and Flame. You wont report them because they are owners and what they say goes? Thats true. Only thing is if they do it we should be able to also. Think about that. The people you are saving are the ones basically giving us rights to do what they do.

If you read this thank you. Please do what is right Brandon.

Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Chancesig

I love how you make me out to be the bad guy... Ok for starters I will tell you this one more time... IM ONLY FIGHTING WITH 2 GMS... Thats right 2... its on one hand 2 little fingers... two GMs... not all of them I have never said all of them... YOU HAVE INFERED ALL OF THEM... Second I didnt bring the old topics about abuse up... Mok did. He as an idiot. Your an idiot for thanking i did that all today. I mean MY GOD above me(rest my soul) You do not use your fucking head anymore. Mok is so fucking scared that he is going to get fired that he has resulted in petty comments and bringing up past shit... Oh btw if you think he would stop abusing you would think he would do it before today... Yes thats right he abused today... I have screen shots of that one too. Oh and you know what I only report when its unjust punishment. (if you are so simple minded and dont know what that means it means unfair) I have never reported you if you muted me for something i deserved YET you make it seem like every time you breathe I report it... which is not true... If you look at the time stamps on those old post you will see that they excpet for one was actually ALL BEFORE THE UPDATE... The one that is newer is of you and Mok abusing World mute (and yes it shows you muting the ooc)

Lets break your statement down... ( I will not alter anything)
Ice if you get even 1 innocent GM fired. Ill have you permanently removed.

Ok first off NONE of the GMs are innocent do i dont have to worry about this... But if you want to make threats be my guest... It makes me seem like I have a solid arguement. I mean if you think at what all the length you and mok has went to just because I said i was goign to get him fired its pretty long... I mean he brought up all my old reporting abuse post to seem like i have went off my loop and started to report everyone... He continuly calls me names that appear to be degrading (but not to me). And Plus you are startign to defend him and become defensive. All tall-tell signs of defeat btw...

1. I dont abuse. 2. The report was about rule abuse not just GM abuse. 3. I follow the rules 4. I dont use caps

Now if your going to set down and type that you dont abuse and can actaully live with yourself Be my guest lmao. I know fo r a fact you cap and you dotn follow the rules if you cap. And the 2nd one dosnet make no sense...

Ice, dont kiss up to Brandon and Flame.

Wow advice from the biggest kiss ass... Lets see how i can supprot this...
You call brandon your daddy... KISS ASS lmao and you tell me not to kiss ass... Please just cause im going against you and Mok dont mean im kissing ass... It means IM FUCKING TRIED OF THIS SHIT GOT IT... ANYTHING YOU SAY I CAN BACK UP TOO... YOU ARE TRYING TO PIN THE BLAME WHERE THE BLAME DOSNET BELONG...

Oh and a finally thought
I dont report Flame or Brandon cause
1-its Brandons Game
2- Flame dont abuse
3- Brandon dont abuse on ME
4- Flame dosnet really do nothign much game related excpet code

See thats another key issuse that i would like to bring up... If you have not notice in all my old report post the abuse affected me somehow... If it dont I dont care... Okay well lets see here you and mok being the cocky 2 little bastards you are thought that I dont report much and you could call my bluff to report... Well you ended up wrong and now why it seems im reporting every little detail is because NOW IM REPORTING ALL ABUSE YOU DO... not just the shit that affects me... So if you dont like it get over it and learn... If you dont abuse i have nothing to report... Thats why Dax isnt reported anymore... he learned his leason ( you commented on why i never report him but you are also an air head and thought that all the old post was new)

Now be warned if you want to keep doing this I will defend myself... I will fight till I cant fight no more. Dont try to get a bais opinion by only telling the shit that sounds good in your alls defence... If your going to tell a story either make it a good one or tell the truth...
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:54 pm

WOW you typed more than chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm

pssst faggot, FOR THE FIFTH FUCKIN TIME GET A LIFE ITS A GAME! IT'S NOT ABUSE IF WE ENFORCE OUR RULES ON YOU U PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE THE ONLY REPORTER PRICK I'VE EVER HEARD OF IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE. IF I THOUGHT PAPARAZZI WAS BAD, YOUR BEING AN OVEROBSSESSED LOSER IS WORSE. GET THESE WORDS THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, LEAVE THIS GAME, STOP CLAIMING THAT GMS ABUSE ON YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE PUNISHED
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Moktadir wrote:
pssst faggot, FOR THE FIFTH FUCKIN TIME GET A LIFE ITS A GAME! IT'S NOT ABUSE IF WE ENFORCE OUR RULES ON YOU U PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE THE ONLY REPORTER PRICK I'VE EVER HEARD OF IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE. IF I THOUGHT PAPARAZZI WAS BAD, YOUR BEING AN OVEROBSSESSED LOSER IS WORSE. GET THESE WORDS THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, LEAVE THIS GAME, STOP CLAIMING THAT GMS ABUSE ON YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE PUNISHED

No there is a difference when you abuse on me and punish me. I think ive done said this retard... learn to read or can you? im sorry my bad
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:45 pm

o can you learn to comprehend things? o...im sorry....ur too much of a lowlife to know
Back to top Go down
Invictus00

Invictus00

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:35 pm

stop using petty insult to get your point across guys. if ur going to argue then debate not call each other names
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Invictus00 wrote:
stop using petty insult to get your point across guys. if ur going to argue then debate not call each other names

I got tried of trying to debate with an imbecile that can not read what you write. All he does is call names dont care though I know what im doing

really cool sig btw
Back to top Go down
Invictus00

Invictus00

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:51 pm

lol thx man ditto
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm done arguing with someone who's too retarded to read what i write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the recent reports of abuse.   Regarding the recent reports of abuse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the recent reports of abuse.
Page 1 of 1