Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mok's a dumb littlin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

Mok's a dumb littlin' Empty
PostSubject: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm

If you haven't noticed all of my reports are now at the top... You know why they are at the top its cause Mok is a fucking retard and thought i was bringing shit up from the past. I don't need to. He is a fucking idiot and thought That i was reporting stuff done months ago (which he was abusive back then to) I think he is just scared of what might actually happen soon. don't care though. I'm done fighting and will not address you on the game I don't have to. If you would look at the time stamps on the post you would've saved yourself some embarrassment... LMFAO
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Actually no, im actually trying to clear my name you pathetic worm and i am and was aware of the time stamps. I KNOW YOU'RE TRYNA TAKE DOWN ALL THE GMS AND I WILL FIND OUT YOUR REASON AS TO WHY YOU WANNA FUCKIN DO SO
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:10 pm

ICE YOU CANT BEAT THE GMZ OF POKEMON BLOODSTONE! We are far stronger then you could ever believe. I dont mean in verbs. I mean in will. For 3 days now ive been taking your shit, but no more. I wont adress you either. Go ahead make afool of urself with your worthless pictures. You can beat me sure. Not me and the others. Only because Brandon trusts you more and wont open his eyes.

Mok's a dumb littlin' Chancesig
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:11 pm

and btw, pictures can be misleading
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

I love how you say All of the gms when im only trying to get mok fired... Ive said that. And chance you might be surprised.
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:22 pm

lmao ice you're gonna crash and burn in your pathetic attempt to screw me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mok's a dumb littlin'   Mok's a dumb littlin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mok's a dumb littlin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Help-
Jump to: