Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridculous!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:25 am

Ok im a pretty mellow guy and hardly ever gets truly pissed... But this shit... Its really really pissing me off. And the bad part is, while I will still play the game people are starting to leave cause of the abuse. Its pissing other people off too now. I'm asking for Mok and Chance both to be demoted or atleast their verb to mute world and to mute in general to be taken away. They do nothing but abuse their provilages as GMs. They both said that to help stop hacking they will mute world all night and preceded to mute the world... I dont care if this was a joke. It was stupid and abusive. They finally pushed me on over the edge. If you dont do what I requested above I would like you to at least rethink their current GM level and the responsibilities that go with it and a evaluation of how they do. Im sure they would do okay... but heres to hoping not...

Anyways as always I have proof of this abuse

Ridculous! ChanceandMokabusing
Back to top Go down
chance1994

chance1994

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Ok well. Naturally I have a counter arguement. Which happens to be really good and short.

1. I have only abused 3 times in my career as a GM.

2. We were trying to help the game by stopping hacking, how it would stop it I dont know but it seemed like a good plan.

3. I help plenty of people a lot. Ask anyone on BS.

4. You never play so you couldn't see me abuse if you wanted.

5. You assume thats all I do is abuse. I want 5 times that you can name to me when you reply.

6. Your picture shows we were trying to help. Get some evidence that doesn't show us saying "This is to avoid more haxing" fool.

Ridculous! Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:06 pm

I dont see whats wrong if i was a Gm i would do the same thing as you did and yeah chance you aint that good at being gm....Is he kidding? yeah im kidding your a good GM theres nothing wrong with what you did...hope this helps

~Your friendly neighboorhood spider man~
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm

what i see in that pic is not mok and chance abusing...
I see mok abusing (as he always has) and chance doing what mok is telling him to do.
I really dont think mok should be as high a GM as he is, but apparently brandon does.
Back to top Go down
chance1994

chance1994

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:46 pm

oops o.o im supposed to be the boss i think...

Ridculous! Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm

OHH tahts abuse so forget what i said before lol

~Signed Yours Truly Jamster~

P.S. i didnt right it as Friendly Neighboorhood spiderman i put Jamster
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:29 am

I feel the same way about Mok, He dosent deserve as high as postion as he has. Chance I do not like anymore. The GM went to his head and he thinks he can not be touched. I simply asked for a demotion. Also in that pic It dosent show Chance and mok helping it shows Chance abusing OOC mute and Mok abusing World mute. I mean you can say that chance was innocent and was drug into it but come on. They said that they was going to mute world to help stop haxing. I mean I understand freeze or something that players cant move but World mute to stop hacking. use that thing between your eyes. Thats the only reason i included Chance with mok. It takes 2 to Tango. And Chance ive told you on the game that I am not going to argue with you. Just because you have your little "friend" that say you are the best GM and that you never abuse, I hate to break it to you that there are others that feel differently, me included. Like i said I will still play the game regardless of how pissed off I am. But others just leave THATS why when you ask on the game who likes you its always positive.

Mok should be lowered by alot I mean no imporant verbs and if he does good with those he can move his way back up or he could just be removed as GM. Chance shouldnt be AS HIGH as he is now but he still should be GM. He dont seem to abuse his powers as much (If you want to take that out of context be my guest.)Still I dont think he should get as high as he is just cause he could suck a good cock.
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Flame48 wrote:
what i see in that pic is not mok and chance abusing...
I see mok abusing (as he always has) and chance doing what mok is telling him to do.
I really dont think mok should be as high a GM as he is, but apparently brandon does.

Flame i learned about what you've been hiding from me all along. You could've just said you hate my guts and never wanted to see me get GM. Everyone seems to not give a damn bout what i've done. You guys have always said i abuse. Flame, what you see isn't what you think it is. I got a report of someone giving away lvl 100 pokemon, i thought it was hacking, so me and Chance were tryna think of a way to stop this spreading of hacked stuff to prevent a pwipe, but turned out it wasnt worth a world mute since ppl would still do it. Flame i'm really disappointed and really shocked that you still think i abuse when theres no evidence. Chance, there's nothing wrong with him, he just needs a little GM coaching, which is what i was giving him. I don't need any of your opinions cuz you guys are just gonna say i abuse too much and was teaching chance to abuse, dont blame him. If you're gonna blame someone for abuse, blame me, like you guys always did >_>

ice get a fuckin life or leave the fuckin game. Ice you don't know which fuckin verbs we have. WE DONT HAVE WORLD FREEZE, OTHERWISE WE WOULDVE BEEN DONE IT YOU WHORE!! WE WERENT ABUSING WORLD MUTE U FUCKTARD, WE WERE DOING WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO PREVENT A BAD OUTCOME OF THE GAME UNLESS YOU'D HAVEA FUCKIN PWIPE, OUR JOB IS TO ENFORCE THE FUCKIN GAME, AND THAT'S WHAT WE DID. IF THERE WAS FUCKIN HAXING ON BOARD THE GAME, THEN WE DID WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO PREVENT IT WITH THE SUPPPLIES WE WERE GIVIN YOU BITCH YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE HACKED STUFF TO GO AROUND WOULDNT YA? YOU SELFISH PRICK GO SUCK A DICK AND LEAVE ME ALONE. JUST CUZ YOU GET PUNISHED DOESNT FUCKIN MEAN YOU'RE BEING ABUSED ON
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

Ridculous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridculous!   Ridculous! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridculous!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Help-
Jump to: