Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

team go-getters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomaso7

team go-getters Empty
PostSubject: team go-getters   team go-getters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Name:lava
Key:thomaso8
Lvl:20
org:go-getters
Trainer:Mjrogers2
Why you would make a good Org co.Leader: Because I help people very good, I'll be kind to people and make them feel very important. Also, if someone is get hurtm i will defend them I can defend the hurt person. And, I know quite alot of stuff about this game, so I could help the people in my org to be ever awesomer thx brandon hope you select me.
Back to top Go down
damion10

team go-getters Empty
PostSubject: leader of go getters   team go-getters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Name:Damion
Lv.20
Pokemon:Flareon
Trainer:owner Brandon

I think i would make a good leader because i like to help others. i can be reliable. also i am a good people person. I may not be that strong but i would at least want to be a member of team go getters. this isnt much but i would like to bee the leader or a member of team go getters.
Back to top Go down
Licht44

team go-getters Empty
PostSubject: ..........   team go-getters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DAMN PEOPLE!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL NOT EVEN THE LEVEL TO JOIN GO-GETTERS! (you have to be 50) AND THE POSITION ISN"T EVEN FREE!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team go-getters Empty
PostSubject: Re: team go-getters   team go-getters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team go-getters
Page 1 of 1