Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help

Go down 
+3
Katona
NinjaPanda
Big B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big B

Big B

Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Empty
PostSubject: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Ok, who is hotter? Samus or Zelda?
Back to top Go down
Nawty Na

PostSubject: LOLOLOLZ   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

ZELDA FTW
Back to top Go down
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Samus is way hotter u see her ass and breast its like ne of dem sexy dream girls
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am

....No comment. Whatsoever. Just... no.
Back to top Go down
Zomega

Zomega

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I feel its sad u guys are judging video game girls on their hotness. I suggest a trip to the mall, a date with a REAL girl...and...well...something new to talk about

NinjaPanda wrote:
Samus is way hotter u see her ass and breast its like ne of dem sexy dream girls

this is truly sad......

In fact its a new low
Back to top Go down
Big B

Big B

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 am

wow im getting tired of u already. i have a gf btw, i just thought i would prove adam wrong by getting more people to say samus is hotter
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Phys Edd

Phys Edd

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 pm

billy this is the stupidest thing ive ever heard of everyone knows that King DDD is the sexiest mother f$%&@# on that game

jk plz dont take that seriously afro
Back to top Go down
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 am

guys who got gfs are more open to judge imaginary girls but still tell there girl friends"u still look better" but thats the perfect thing...my girl friend will never know Laughing

and about the contest here is my slogan "The best peices in the bucket are the Breast,Leg and thigh" and Samus is a 3 piece meal.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 am

..No comment. I aint even GONNA try to comment.
Back to top Go down
Big B

Big B

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 pm

u say ur not going to leave a comment by leaving a comment? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help   Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a poll to prove friend wrong need help
Page 1 of 1