Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The complete set... of abusing

Go down 
+3
Pikachu
Flame48
iceteen21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

The complete set... of abusing Empty
PostSubject: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm

I mean come on... 1 GM abusing would be okay... 2 you might want to do something about it... BUT THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!!!!!!! that's just fucked up... and its actually not that fun to play when they want to abuse, cause i have a crappy connection and EVERY time they decide to use announce for the MOST ridiculous shit ever i get pissed cause it gives me a fucking major lag spike...

Here is Mok being his abusive self...

The complete set... of abusing Mokabusing

that wasn't today that was a few days ago i just never got around to posting it... BUT because of Paul abusing it edged me on...

The complete set... of abusing Paulabusing

I do have to give Dax credit... He is the only GM that has changed for the most part... The others can go burn in hell for all i care atm... im fucking sick and dont want to have to wait 20 mins just to play the game
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 pm

T.T why should i burn in hell?
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 am

I've seen Flame48 on the game, he's a fine GM I think.
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 pm

i dont even use my gm except if i get really pissed
or if im bored Razz but i never use announce or anything
Back to top Go down
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:27 pm

dax is the most abusive gm he keephelping people just cause they ask for it
Back to top Go down
UncoK

UncoK

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:35 pm

lol....MATT IS A ABUSIVE GM ROFL....
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:34 pm

ICE HERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU LYING PRICK I USED ANNOUNCE LIKE A MONTH AGO, AND NOT TO ABUSE. THAT FUCKIN SCREENSHOT U GOT THERE IS LIKE 5 MONTHS OLD YOU BITCH. YOU DONT NEED TO TRY TO GET ON PAUL, BRAN WAS THERE THAT DAY AND HEARD HIM, AND SAID SOMETHIN TO HIM, SO DROP YOUR SHIT BITCH YOU FAIL. AND GEE, I WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE TO HIDE IN THAT SECOND PIC O.o BITCH LIKE I SAID, GO SUCK A DICK AND GET A LIFE. LAST THING: YOU DONT GO TO HELL FOR BEING AN "ABUSIVE" GM DUMBASS. get a life you pathetic little worm >_>
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:59 pm

I wonder why Ice. Why do you aim to break every GM? All but dax that is. All you look for is abuse you dont know wat a good GM is and you never will. I cant promise you a fair fight anymore my friend. I have a feeling all GMs want you down.

The complete set... of abusing Chancesig
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

chance1994 wrote:
I wonder why Ice. Why do you aim to break every GM? All but dax that is. All you look for is abuse you dont know wat a good GM is and you never will. I cant promise you a fair fight anymore my friend. I have a feeling all GMs want you down.

There it is again with ALL gms lmao as of right now I can only count 2 gms fighting with me. Anyways im not fighting im just saying you dont need to group people by sayign ALL GM's when its only 2
Back to top Go down
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Only 2 are fighting with you. Doesnt mean the others aren't with us. You are so dumb so times you know.
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm

So times you say... lmao isnt that the pot calling the kettle black. And like i said you would be surprise. You may be friends with them but so am I.
Back to top Go down
chance1994

chance1994

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:56 pm

You think the very GMs you are attempting to get fired are on your side? wow!
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Ice, go piss off somewhere else you lowlife scum.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The complete set... of abusing   The complete set... of abusing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The complete set... of abusing
Page 1 of 1