Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply to work at Elemental Productions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

this is the format

Name:
Position your good at:
Relationship with Brandon:
Prefered Income:
What can you contribute to the business?:
Why should i hire you?:
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
brian

PostSubject: n   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Very Happy hello im good at helping people im a beast i won the olypics for worlds strongest man im brian mosley and i have brandon swents back......i can be a good body guard i have alot of money and i can keep calculations
Back to top Go down
Boblecon

Boblecon

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Name: Grassy Bob(not the whole name? : Go-getters-leader-Team Honor-Grassy Bob(Fire Gym Leader Owner Brandon)
Position your good at: PEt and guardcat
Relationship with Brandon: Son
Prefered Income: PEt
What can you contribute to the business?: Being cute and more client's would come
Why should i hire you?: cue I am active and cuuuuuute
Back to top Go down
Novice-J

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Name:Jamster
Position your good at:Leveler or Advitisor
Relationship with Brandon:Ex Pokemon and one of his customers who uses his services alot
Prefered Income:2%($50 per trainer i bring to shop)($50 per pokemon i level up)
What can you contribute to the business?:Alot because i pay about 3-4 hours on game a day so im realy active
Why should i hire you?:because im good at stock and keeping track of things and i can run errons for you
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Name:Jamster
Position your good at:Leveler or Advitisor
Relationship with Brandon:Ex Pokemon and one of his customers who uses his services alot
Prefered Income:3.5%($50 per trainer i bring to shop)(2k per pokemon i level up)
What can you contribute to the business?:Alot because i pay about 3-4 hours on game a day so im realy active
Why should i hire you?:because im good at stock and keeping track of things and i can run errons for you

P.S. Deleted Noice-J i didnt know i wasnt logged in Razz
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 am

i will be interviewing all of you along with a few others that couldnt apply tomrow at 17:00 be on prompltly by 16:45 if can if not speak to me
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Name:Ninja turtle
Position your good at:making people feel good or bad about themselves
Relationship with Brandon:i talk to him sometimes
Prefered Income:as long as its enough to get enough rarecandy to get to lvl 100
What can you contribute to the business?:i can make everyone feel good about themselves
Why should i hire you?:cause it would feel good(probably not),the good in ur heart(bad reason),cause i wanna be let inside (worst reason),cause it will benifit everyone(best reason so far)
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Ninja EP is not open anymore it seems as though brandon has forgotten about it
Back to top Go down
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Name: Steven(Owner Brandon)

Position your good at: training ppl, leveling, guarding

Relationship with Brandon: Loyal pet and friend

Prefered Income: IDC i just need somethin to do and money for boosters =/

What can you contribute to the business?: I can contribute as a leveler/coach

Why should i hire you?:because im on alot and im always lookin for somethin to do
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:18 pm

I guess you didn't read my Reply ill tell you again:ELEMENTAL PRODUCTIONS IS NOT OPEN ANYMORE BRANDON STOPPED OPENING THE SHOPP clear enough for ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to work at Elemental Productions!   Apply to work at Elemental Productions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to work at Elemental Productions!
Page 1 of 1