Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for Grass Gym Leader!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie

Stephanie

Applying for Grass Gym Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Grass Gym Leader!   Applying for Grass Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:47 pm

In - Game name:Stephanie
Pokemons names and lvls:I have a lot but my futre Grass Gym Pokemon are level 45 Venasuar, Level 45 Leafeon, and Level 45 Megainum.
What Gym you are applying for: Grass Gym
Badges:Evolution, Feather, Flower, Volt, Rainfall, and Opaque badge.
Why you would make a good gym leader:I would make a good gym leader because I come on a lot, have experience, and I promise I'll help the people in need. If you tell me to do somthing, I'll do it. (Unless it's something really crazy of course.) I will open my gym at least once a day unless I'm really busy. I maybe bad at first, but I'll improve for sure.
How long you've been playing PBS:Since Last month or two months..(My mind is bad right now..)
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

Applying for Grass Gym Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Grass Gym Leader!   Applying for Grass Gym Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 pm

nice application
Back to top Go down

Applying for Grass Gym Leader!
Page 1 of 1