Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iceteen21

iceteen21

Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Empty
PostSubject: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Mara- She is a sweet person who would be a great GM. She is very knowledgeable and will help no matter what XD.

Chance- very skillful at fighting... One of the best. GM would only magnify is power (SUPER CHANCE XD) I believe he would make a decent GM...

Ice-What can i say... A vote for me is a vote for pie!

Pyro- No offense to anyone but Pyro would abuse like hell. He just seems like that kinda person. He would help somewhat but still abuse -.-

Qubic- I dunno who he is Shocked

Ricshon- A very cool person, wouldnt mind seeing him as a GM. He is very helpful and likes to play around.

Grassy Bob-XD I like grassy bob he is very trustworthy and dependable. If he can lead Go-Getters why cant he help out in GM department

Invictus- Out of the list i would like to see him win the most just because no matter how tough he acts he cares... plus i know he wouldnt abuse and would try to help people...

The God- An okay person Leads team meanies Very skillful at fighting Would be a decent GM... XD

Ok im not bias towards anyone its just a matter of my opinion what i posted... I wish everybody the best of luck in the mini competition XD

VOTE FOR ICE IS A VOTE FOR PIE!!!!!!!!!!!! i LIKE PIE
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Your allergic to pie Ice, -.- Especially Blueberry Pie
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 pm

>_< sorry ice about mah backfire
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Whats a backfire Moktadir....btw Ice...ALERGIC TO PIE!! don';t forget it...I wonder which post Count is this ?_?
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 pm

OK STOP POSTING TO REACH MILESTONES OK? AND A BACKFIRE WAS WHAT MY TOPIC WAS ABOUT: TO GIVE NEGATIVE POINTS.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Negative Points? Im sorry moktadir but please to tell you im not tht smart with this forum suff, only invision free >.< u mena Warning Levels?
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm

backfires are bad facts that have negative impacts on people's campaigns lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)   Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant decide who to vote for? (a run down on the canidates)
Page 1 of 1