Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for team Go-getters leader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boblecon

Boblecon

Applying for team Go-getters leader Empty
PostSubject: Applying for team Go-getters leader   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Name: Grassy Bob (Fire gym leader Brandon)
Key: Boblekon
Lvl: 15, but growing up fast
Badges: It'z not trainers that's suppose to have badges? If no, 0
Trainer: Brandon
Why you would make a good Org Leader: Well, on another BYOND game, I waz having an evil team(well... it's almost the same team for good leader...), and I was having a lot of good members. I'm really good at RPing, I,m really good organizing teams, I have good ideas for teams. I can lead easily, I have a good spelling(so people can listen my orders more easily). I'm honest, I can't say I'm perfect in english, because I'm not,my first language is French(impresive eh?). Well, I live in the time zone most of the players on BYOND live( well... never remember which one but most people says the same time as me). I like to explore places, so aanytime I see a new spot on the map, I explore it(now, most times they are blocked)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Applying for team Go-getters leader   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Boblecon wrote:
Name: Grassy Bob (Fire gym leader Brandon)
Key: Boblekon
Lvl: 15, but growing up fast
Badges: It'z not trainers that's suppose to have badges? If no, 0
Trainer: Brandon
Why you would make a good Org Leader: Well, on another BYOND game, I waz having an evil team(well... it's almost the same team for good leader...), and I was having a lot of good members. I'm really good at RPing, I,m really good organizing teams, I have good ideas for teams. I can lead easily, I have a good spelling(so people can listen my orders more easily). I'm honest, I can't say I'm perfect in english, because I'm not,my first language is French(impresive eh?). Well, I live in the time zone most of the players on BYOND live( well... never remember which one but most people says the same time as me). I like to explore places, so aanytime I see a new spot on the map, I explore it(now, most times they are blocked)
yea im fixing it so pokemon can go wherever but trainers need the badges
and nice applicatoin get lvl 50 and we will discuss this Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
Boblecon

Boblecon

PostSubject: Re: Applying for team Go-getters leader   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Lv 00 and the time zone is the same as the game's one =D
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: xDD   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 am

lmao dude delete this topic ur leader alrdy
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Boblecon

Boblecon

PostSubject: Re: Applying for team Go-getters leader   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Wasnt leader when it was created Mok...
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

PostSubject: o.o   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:52 am

what i cant play around now?
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for team Go-getters leader   Applying for team Go-getters leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for team Go-getters leader
Page 1 of 1