Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GG co leader is up for grabs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestari

Bestari

GG co leader is up for grabs Empty
PostSubject: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

Ok all you power hungary people out there i am in need of a co leader, very badly i had one Rin but she has been inactive for a week without contacting me. So atm i have a co (i really apologize but i forgot your name :p well you just joined today so dont hate >.>) but cameron is challenge for co tomorrow also sixsix is challenging (yup hes back) and if enough people want to have the position well ill have a tourny for it, winner gets gg co (you dont need to already be a gg member to partake in this tourny)...... well as im typing this im thinking one night isnt enought to let people see this thread, so illll have a tourny on FRIDAY for gg co..... please leave a comment if you think you wish to participate i will have this tourny start at 6:30 on friday (Centrall time) so illl se you there.
also you need to be active not like this guy >>> Sleep Sleep Sleep <<< if you are ill just replace you Razz

TOURNY BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! afro
Back to top Go down
Bestari

Bestari

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

Im bestari and i approve this message
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

I'll put this up in the News Tab informing everyone, Not a lot of people check the forums.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm

I HOPE G-G FALLS INTO THE ENDLESS PIT OF TARTARUS AND BURNS FOR ETERNITY Very Happy

I am Miles and I approve this message
Back to top Go down
Bestari

Bestari

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks Kenny and miles I disaprove your message -.-
Back to top Go down
Bestari

Bestari

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Kenny I need the news to say Thursday at 6:30 not Friday cause I'll be at church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GG co leader is up for grabs   GG co leader is up for grabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GG co leader is up for grabs
Page 1 of 1