Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for the map?

Go down 
+3
Kenny
Miles
Katona
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katona

Katona

Suggestions for the map? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 am

As some of you know, I was meant to be mapping the new org bases. About two months ago. Only now have I started due to lack of inspiration. So I thought it'd be nice to ask around and see if you guys had any ideas for the org bases, as well as anything else you'd like added in. Flame said I could do whatever I wanted with the map Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

first off i hate u flame and kenny, and i dont hate u and kenny.

and first u need to REMAKE THE TERRIBLE G-G AND MEANIES BASES then u need to finsh the other pokemon bases and make em cool like the galactic base. then we need the guild. thats the least u could do for pokemon since we have NOTHING. then u need to make the torterran laviathan. i dont give a care about trainers no offense to some, and others please be offended
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:57 pm

...Don't make Miless Org o.o make a charizard org, you know there was a charizard org in the anime Very Happy I think ash left his charizard there...i THINK!!

Do what Miles Said

Remap the whole game...like really, this map has been here since the game came out(besides the fact that they removed the dummies...so what?) it'll be nice to see a new map as part of the update, cuz, cmon...like really >_<

try cutting the Pokemon Maze/the useless space when u exit the place where pichu is...so useless, sure I can make a tourney there in a while but really...cmon

Um...Make new event places? idk...like try making the org war map bigger...just a little Very Happy

More houses!!! Please Very Happy We need them for the damn economy!!

er...I got some type of block o.o ThinkingBlock >_< or...writersblock D: idk!
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm

i didnt say change the whole map... but we can cut the maze a little i think pc base is fine though. yes we do need event places and bigger org war area but dont jack it up please. and can we not just have regular houses can we have like houses mansions then bran's castle? and i am still pissed
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am

I know u didnt say that, I did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kuno121

kuno121

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 am

Hmmm Make orgs bases and make ...other .. stuff
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:36 am

Changes/Additions to bases:

G-G Base
- Add a meeting room of sorts,enough to hold maximum capacity of G-G.
- Add an Arena
- Change up the beds. Be more creative with it, If thats your job.

Pichu Base
- Arena
- Meeting Room
- A Pichu Statue somewhere in there

Meanies Base
- Add a picture of a naturally angry Pokemon
- Arena
- Meeting Room

Changes to game

- Add like a Island for different events, so a fiery could come every now and then and say picking up passengers for : [Insert Event name here] Event.

- Add Side walks like where the home town Pokemon centre is. where flame always is make a sidewalk there. Crossing sign thingys on the road.

- Remove Brandons castle, I don't see a Use for it anymore.

- Add for rooms for the NPC places where Seleos and things are.
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am

Kenny wrote:

Remap the whole game...like really, this map has been here since the game came out(besides the fact that they removed the dummies...so what?) it'll be nice to see a new map as part of the update, cuz, cmon...like really >_<
...You're kidding me, right?

loljk. The map isn't in a bad state or anything, so there's not much of a need for a revamp. I plan to add in a new town, though...

Kenny wrote:
try cutting the Pokemon Maze/the useless space when u exit the place where pichu is...so useless, sure I can make a tourney there in a while but really...cmon
I think that's where Flame'll be adding the Pokémon for next update, so I won't cut it out. Rather, I'll make it into a little maze where he can add the new ones as he pleases.

Kenny wrote:
More houses!!! Please Very Happy We need them for the damn economy!!
I already plan to add in two more houses. If I can figure out how.

Miles wrote:

and first u need to REMAKE THE TERRIBLE G-G AND MEANIES BASES then u need to finsh the other pokemon bases and make em cool like the galactic base. then we need the guild. thats the least u could do for pokemon since we have NOTHING. then u need to make the torterran laviathan.
I'm already working on remodelling the GG and Meanies bases, and then adding in all the ones we need. Doing SS base as we speak. And I'm not adding a base when you haven't even decided on a name yet.

Torterran Loriathan.
Torterran Laviathan. wtf

Jamster wrote:
G-G Base
- Add a meeting room of sorts,enough to hold maximum capacity of G-G.
- Add an Arena
- Change up the beds. Be more creative with it, If thats your job.

Pichu Base
- Arena
- Meeting Room
- A Pichu Statue somewhere in there

Meanies Base
- Add a picture of a naturally angry Pokemon
- Arena
- Meeting Room
Will do. I thought those bases already had arenas... Meh. Will add arenas to all bases.

Jamster wrote:
- Add like a Island for different events, so a fiery could come every now and then and say picking up passengers for : [Insert Event name here] Event.
I really like this idea. Flame would have to code in the whole ferry system, but I'd like to see it added. I can put a port in the water-town-whose-name-nobody-knows, and map in an interior of the ferry for when you get on. ALSO: Surprised The boat could go to Legend Isle. for members of Team Legendary... Kat lieks.

Jamster wrote:
Add Side walks like where the home town Pokemon centre is. where flame always is make a sidewalk there. Crossing sign thingys on the road.
lolwut. A sidewalk seems pointless to me. Standing on grass does nothing to hurt you, and there's no cars for us to need a sidewalk :S

Jamster wrote:
- Remove Brandons castle, I don't see a Use for it anymore.
I think the castle belongs to Chance now, and he wouldn't take too kindly to me deleting it...

Jamster wrote:
- Add for rooms for the NPC places where Seleos and things are.
The NPCs already cause enough lag, so adding more wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm

well could u at least make a forest for me cuz all i have is pollution and darkness. I need more trees and life. thats why a want the torterran laviathan, s i can have a grass area. and i do kinda want an org too, but ehhh, one thing at a time.
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

kat

Hunters base: on a secret place like the training area's
a secret maze and at the end a special shop with more items Smile
(meh make it a hard maze Twisted Evil )
rangers base: somewhere in the trees 8D
and add an event town, with automatic events Smile
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm

i dont think we should have an event time i think we should have different places and mazes and island. and if you make Hunters and rangers base all cool and hidden u have to do that with the poke bases too so thats not ganna happen
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

why pokebases? >_> no one wants to enter them since there are no dummies anymore
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm

well its not like there are ganna be dummies in the trainer bases
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 pm

o.o Why not add an "Upstairs"/Floors in the bases? and Kat, for the houses, I can help you o.o Unless Flame is gonna say "NO >.>" or "NO Razz", or "NO" but anywho

Add new events Very Happy(Although that's flames job...)Just add new event maps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Galactic already has floors
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Bases that don't have floors..how about that?

and why not add more than just two houses...like, three Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 pm

or 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 am

Or Five Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:40 am

Miles wrote:
well could u at least make a forest for me cuz all i have is pollution and darkness. I need more trees and life. thats why a want the torterran laviathan, s i can have a grass area. and i do kinda want an org too, but ehhh, one thing at a time.
Lol If you get this I'm gunna burn it down.
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Miles, you aren't getting it >_>

I guess it would be smart to make certain bases realistic... Hunters WOULD be hidden, so I guess I could give it that, but not that hidden >_> And Rangers could be a lighthouse... Meanies and GG don't need to be hidden because, well... They don't. Plus, I'm a girl for realistic crap, and I like to make what I make look realistic. How the hell are Pokémon going to build second floors? :s

The sho
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Why not make a forest that leads to other cities? It'd make exploration nice and Miles to stop caring...or even cities that don't have GLs Very Happy OH! or caves!!! ...like seriously, caves <.< I don't want to just move left up right up EXIT Very Happy I want something hard >.< that has darkness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Kenny wrote:
Why not make a forest that leads to other cities? It'd make exploration nice and Miles to stop caring...or even cities that don't have GLs Very Happy OH! or caves!!! ...like seriously, caves <.< I don't want to just move left up right up EXIT Very Happy I want something hard >.< that has darkness Very Happy

I was originally gonna make something like this but gave up cause i didn't feel like remapping everything >.<
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Flame48 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

I was originally gonna make something like this but gave up cause i didn't feel like remapping everything >.<
I wouldn't mind it. I could make a cave with darkness with no mobs but leads to a town with... cool stuff? Ideas, people.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Why not that place where the vortex opens in Pokemon Platinum? o.o don't add the vortex part but just a place where ...Exploration can be found(includes new pokemon) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Katona wrote:
Miles, you aren't getting it >_>

I guess it would be smart to make certain bases realistic... Hunters WOULD be hidden, so I guess I could give it that, but not that hidden >_> And Rangers could be a lighthouse... Meanies and GG don't need to be hidden because, well... They don't. Plus, I'm a girl for realistic crap, and I like to make what I make look realistic. How the hell are Pokémon going to build second floors? :s

The sho

Well pokemon made the guild and all of treasure town so i think we can have bases with 2 or 3 floors. I think should be hidden since u know.... they dont want any to find their base. and i like Kenny's idea a forest that leads to another town and caves and that type of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the map?   Suggestions for the map? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the map?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next