Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying For Torterran Loriathan

Go down 
+8
Flame48
Roflmao1298
licht44
ArckKip
Kenny
Izka
kuno121
Miles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should this org be made?
Yes
Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_lcap65%Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
No
Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
I can't decide
Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Izka

Izka

Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Kenny wrote:
...You sure? Izka has some pretty strong ass SP Atk, shell Psychic your ass into a wall cause im a ghost Razz

You owe me another mill~
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am

u owe me a mil aswell
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

You guys lost the plot ._.

Seriously, I don't like this idea....

1) If Miles' org gets approved, that would mean Flame would have to approve every org that was asked for. Then we'd end up with about 50 orgs with 2 members :s

2) The way you guys go about type specific orgs, again, we're going to end up with an org for every type if this one gets approved.

3) It just generally doesn't sound like a good idea for an org... This game already has like, 13-15 teams and counting. If anything, we should be cutting some of the less-wanted out, not adding more in.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

13 including Team Aqua/Magma, 11 Dis including them Razz "Should Kenny Close This Topic" is now the main subject, so far, yes is winning ;3
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

actually Kat read what i said. I said we should AT LEAST have all the starter type orgs since we have water fire and electric, and also as we said we need more pokemon in the game so more players will be pokemon so there are more pokemon orgs and more pokemon in those pokemon orgs. and yes to be honest some of u people's ideas for orgs are just really stupid and u just wanna make one up cuz i did it.coughizkacough.
Back to top Go down
Izka

Izka

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 pm

KENNY MILES STFU AND ASK ME FOR A LOCKERZ INVITE NAO
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

u cant make me >.>
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 am

Meanies isn't much of a fire-type org... Go-Getters and Meanies aren't type specific orgs, just teams there to oppose each other. And water and electric types pwn. Grass... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Max was the one who said meanies was fire and G-G was grass not me. and i honestly dont care if u think it pwns or not(no offense) i just think we need to atleast addthe two other starter type which is fire and grass. and is it too much to ask for 2 more poke orgs when we have 13 trainer orgs? and AGAIN we need more pokemon in the game so we have more pokemon players, so we can have more pokemon orgs, with more pokemon in those pokemon orgs, i can say that ∞ time until my tonsles blow up and it will still be true until it actually happens
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 pm

sorry im a terrible writer today i just got out of school my allergies are actin up and i have a head ache
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Um well anyways...Don't do this org thing, and, we don't have many players because the game still hasn't been accepted into BYOND Anime:

http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDAnime/forum?id=36654

I posted the message under Flames acc, and from there flames been posting
Once we get accepted, we'll be flowing with new players, which I will love Very Happy The game used to get 40 players a day when I sued to host my naruto game =/ so fun, but anyways, until byond anime accepts it, well...we won't be getting a overflow of players for a while
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 pm

thats the reason we dont have many players. its cuz the game has been the same forever and ever and it sucks the players suck the attitude of people suck it just sucks and when people come they take one look and see people fighting or people talking about nasty stuff and what not sure if we do get in that anime thing it would help but thats not the MAIN reason i dont think. And give me one good reason we shouldnt do this org thing
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:50 am

We don't have many player pokemons and especially because they aren't many Torterras on the game...so just wait until we get a larger community...like for shizzles
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:19 pm

i do agree to that we do need a bigger community but with a bigger community we need a bigger and more responsible staff. Key Ward: Responsible
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

word* and yes bigger community could be fun Very Happy but also means more lag D:
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:10 pm

ahhhh. lag, fag, we need more people even if the game crashes every 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

miles.....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm

yes?
Back to top Go down
licht444

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Miles, would you rather playing with people who are nice and not many crashes?
Or do you want the server filled with noobs "GM PLOX" and so many crashes that flame's router will explode. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm

O.o
Dude, There are gms for those noobs who say that =) and I won't be going easy on them(no homo <.<)
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:00 pm

well actually i agree with max. he of all people knows how much i hate newbs, noobs, and people with high egos. and i hate crashes to but meh....
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 am

-.- How the fuck do you guys manage to go off-topic on EVERY. SINGLE. TOPIC?!
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 am

language. and u cant except us to stay on one main topic for 5 pages.
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah, I can. Either stay on topic or don't talk at all ._.

And yeah, just to sum up what I said before... another org would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am

Off-Topic: Language? Why should kat care about her "Language"?

On-Topic: Agreed with Kat, Another org would be pointless. Butt I'd like to include, when there will be more Pokemons/bigger and wider community, Sure this org would be a nice touch to the game...Pretty sure there's a Cap on Members...12? I think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Torterran Loriathan   Applying For Torterran Loriathan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying For Torterran Loriathan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next