Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't be caught?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji Saioji

Can't be caught? Empty
PostSubject: Can't be caught?   Can't be caught? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Today, after training to level 37 and evolving into a Dusclops, I wanted to get my friend to catch me, trade me, etc to evolve. We started off by buying great balls, obviously. After more than 100 wasted great balls, we decided to just by 30 bloodstones and get a Masterball. We use the masterball, and guess what? It fails. I'm not caught, and I haven't been caught yet. I don't know if this is a bug, or a glitch, or SOMETHING, but I just need help.
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

Can't be caught? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't be caught?   Can't be caught? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 am

its probably a bug, considering in the log i saw something about Catchrate having an error with dividing by 0, which would make you have a 0 percent chance to be caught lol.

It's probably that i spelled dusclops wrong in the coding, ill try to fix it by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Can't be caught?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Help-
Jump to: