Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Err... some things i need to know....

Go down 
+2
Kenny
Marth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marth

Marth

Err... some things i need to know.... Empty
PostSubject: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Ook i have playing for a while now (a week and a half) i wanna know who is still playing... what ranks they have... etc., i dont even think half the gym leaders get on anymore, let alone the people that use to play.... of course i could be wrong....

I'm Marth.. a Teacher... why? Cuz no other teachers will get on...

Who are you and what do you do >_>

Edit:
Im bored and the server is down for 6 more days..

I almost for... Imma Butler that Kenny generically lets mooch off him... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm Kenny and I am an Owner...

o.o Ah...Twelve Hours and the servers goes down =P Sucks
Back to top Go down
Marth

Marth

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah... it does suck ._. its so far the best pokemon game i have every played... maybe ill cheat on it alittle with those less-fun pokemon games
Back to top Go down
ArckKip

ArckKip

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 pm

lmao xD Well, I know you can't do that with Pokemon Race Against Time, It only got attack or what ever, not the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Marth

Marth

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

REVIVE
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Well im max, i played this game like... a year...or 2 years or... IDK ANYMORE! and... i dont really have a rank >_>
Back to top Go down
Marth

Marth

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Damn right you lazy ass ex-co >_>
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 am

I'm miles been playing this game for about 2 years. I've had many ranks, but right now my rank is co leader of G-G
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm

miles, ive been here just as long as you, I EVEN HAVE PROOF! >_< the lame GG aplying for leader post. >_<
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 pm

yes i know u've been here as long as me max. calm down
Back to top Go down
S3an

S3an

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Marth

Marth

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Sean how do you have more posts then me even though you joined like 2 months later
o.o
Back to top Go down
S3an

S3an

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Lol,I troll you Very Happy,Because i love posting and editing forums so....I just like forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 pm

no because he lovess psamming things and pissing people off. he kept bringing up old topics and making random statements and stupid suggestions. just so he can get alot of post. and he even asked for gm. what dumb person asked for GM on only there 5th day playing. I didnt even ask for gm until i became co owner. and i didnt even do anything except play longer than every1 and help out for 2 years
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

i could keep going on and on but i have to stop somewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Err... some things i need to know....   Err... some things i need to know.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Err... some things i need to know....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: General :: Welcome to PBS-
Jump to: