Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My final goodbye

Go down 
+2
Raiko
Brandon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

As you know a month or so ago i handed the game over to my, past co-owner and my younger cousin. Well now im not just quitting PBS im quitting byond for various personal reasons. As a goodbye present i will resume playing PBS for my final week on byond and will hold a major Rp event that will leave various powers, fill all the org/e4 positions and will be making 3 more Gms.

Note: I will be hiding myself and will not play as my regular key to observe for the event and making of gms and rp events etc. so if you wish to be apart of either start a.Helping more people or B. Rping more to get the mentioned role.

-Brandon
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbloodstone.forumotion.net
Raiko

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Yo, sorry things aren't workin out... Or rather if they are, congratz bro. I'm so in for the event, I'll try my best to get some starlight attention lolz. GG fa lyfe yo
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello, I am his little cousin. I am the co owner now. It is very sad that my cousin is leaving.Sad So when he comes out of hiding, show him great respect. Smile . Which means dont ask him any dumb questions and try to refrain from annoying him. If you need to know something then ask me. I don't have all the verbs so I might not be able to help. As some of you also know I might be leaving soon as well. So since you dont respect anybody elses good byes then don't say anything about Brandon's
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm

we'll miss yah Sad
but i will try to RP as much as i can and help more people (instead of being evil Twisted Evil )
WHEN is this MAJOR RP event holded, would be fair if you said cause of the different time zones that most people have D:
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Next wednesday or thursday time is undecided when i find the people im going to need ill let you know
Back to top Go down
kuno121

kuno121

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Awkkk Brandon ): Imma Gonna Miss You alot ): Well I hope you deal with your problems and Your always Welcome Back ^^ try and Enjoy yourself kk Very Happy Brandon You rockz Smile^^^^^^
Dont worry Ill Help Alota People , I already started ^^ and Ill Rp Whenever Im needed kk Smile You got my support

Last edited by kuno121 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like it)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Well imma be there, and I would love to help! Pokemon of prophecy! O.O..Blaze out........
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 pm

I would love to help out with the tryouts as well. Very Happy . As well as we all are trying to help others too. I love you Byez again afro
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

kuno121 wrote:
Awkkk Brandon ): Imma Gonna Miss You alot ): Well I hope you deal with your problems and Your always Welcome Back ^^ try and Enjoy yourself kk Very Happy Brandon You rockz Smile^^^^^^
Dont worry Ill Help Alota People , I already started ^^ and Ill Rp Whenever Im needed kk Smile You got my support
Its not so much a problem as it is Byond is too time consuming and i could be doing more valuable things with my life.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

I feel you bran, i have a gf who wants me to all her model practices, well cant complain its filled with beautiful women! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Blaze wrote:
I feel you bran, i have a gf who wants me to all her model practices, well cant complain its filled with beautiful women! >Very Happy
That too i rather be out with my gf then at home on byond, i rather have all as then have like 1-2 as and majority b's while playing byond, i rather join more extracricular activities than play byond the list goes on..
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

you got a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My final goodbye
Page 1 of 1