Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin abuse much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matei876

Admin abuse much Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse much   Admin abuse much Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 am

Well I went afk on the server for a while when I came back I started training a little just starting my pokemon next thing I notice some admin named kenny randomly bans my IP for not reason I attempt to ask him why but then he boots me. Can you ask him why or give him a stern talking to. Sorry, but your IP is banned from Pokemon Bloodstone
Your Key is 173.77.208.249 .... -_- It was kind of random I know the rules and I did not break one of them... Suspect ( No warning no nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

Admin abuse much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse much   Admin abuse much Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 am

He had told me he banned someone but didn't say why...
Kenny is my friend who I'm letting cover for me while I can't get onto my computer for several days/weeks.

I will ask him why he banned you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Admin abuse much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse much   Admin abuse much Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:19 pm

You started to spam, today you said you had a Macro "C" for OOC stuff and its right next to the "X" macro which u have for training...and I did tell u why since u told me this info, I meant to boot but theres soo many verbs for Owner I could find it T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin abuse much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse much   Admin abuse much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse much
Page 1 of 1