Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squirtle Squad Noko Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noko

Noko

Squirtle Squad Noko Here Empty
PostSubject: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Squirtle Squad Noko Here Feraligatr
I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Noko a Feraligatr that gets bored really easily. If you are my trainer please keep me amused or I might leave for someone with a better offer. I will try my hardest to reach Squirtle Squads expectations as I level up and if anyone wants a random 1k just let me kill you XD.
Back to top Go down
http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 am

.....1K isn''t much....
Back to top Go down
Noko

Noko

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am

I know XD but until I get to lvl 100 I need most of my cash for power ups. I buy items for people too so I can't give away a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Noko

Noko

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 pm

I may be back later but after losing my hard work with levels three times and all my screenshots not working because they are png I'm going back to DFRP. I might be on a bit but if I'm going to lose my work there is really no point.

Also it seems the staff don't like answering my questions so it doesn't seem like I'm ever going to get a screenshot since no one will tell me how to do it correctly. It seems my questions are unfavorable to what they would like to talk about.
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 am

we have a help forum for this.....go to the help section AND....
you can make a screenshot by pressing PRT SC somewhere on your keyboard
than open paint and press CTRL and V at the same time than save it...
AND YOU HAVE A SCREENSHOT....
no thanks....
btw.....who are you? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Noko Here   Squirtle Squad Noko Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squirtle Squad Noko Here
Page 1 of 1