Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pokemon Effects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyclone

PostSubject: Pokemon Effects   Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

I hope you guys will agree with me when I say that the pokemon in this game needs effects. If you dont know want i mean by this i will explain, the effects of pokemon will be like something that helps give you the advantage of over other people.

Pikachu: Static- When a pokemon come in contact with a pikachu it will become paralyzed.

Torchic: Guts- When a Torchic's HP get in the red the atk power of it will increase.

Combusken: Blaze- Power up it's fire type moves when it's HP gets low.

Blaziken: Blaze- Power up it's fire type moves when it's HP gets low.

Shink: Static- When a pokemon makes contact it will become paralyzed.

Luxio: Intimidate- Any pokemon that walks near Luxio will have their atk reduced by half. (Last only for 30-60secs)

Luxray: Intimidate- Any pokemon that walks near Luxray will have their atk reduced by half. (Last only for 30-60secs)

Sneasel: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

Glaceon: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

Weavile: Frozen Body- Ice types cant freeze this pokemon.

squirtle: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

Wartortle: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

Blastoise: Hard Shell- Reduces dmg.

I will add more when i can think of some, feel free to make up your own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iceteen21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 am

Its a good idea actually, I've been trying to convince Flame to add attacks that will effect stats. Unfortunately he says that there will likely be WAY to many bugs and abusers... I hope he can find away around it cause like it would be fun to use Bulk Up to increase you attack and defence.

In all honestly I think the game will become boring in a few more weeks just simply because that most of the players will be stat maxed out. Money gain with this new training is a big factor and people can now go out and buy the boost, but what happens when everyone is 1k... XD I still love you thought Flame (no homo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonny_test_718

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

This is so true and i hope flame puts it like this.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   Sat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

ice, ive been testing some codes for that stuff, and im close to getting the stat boosting attacks to work.

Abilities like these are something i've thought about doing for a while, but never really got around to doing. Ill try to code them after i get the stat boosting attacks coded.

The only problem will be that it might take a while because i am gonna have to go back to serebii for every single pokemon and its evolutions and code in what levels the pokemon learn the attacks, which will take a while.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Effects   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Effects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1