Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abusive Gms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amane the Great

Amane the Great

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 am

There is no winning there will always be GMs abusing cause we all have a weakness to power if its there we play with it You think that by having me gone that abuse stops well wake the fuck up it dosent so get the fuck over it Ice i truly do admire you seeking the perfect game with no Abuse But Your Naive as fuck i mean come on you seriously thought it would stop?
Back to top Go down
iceteen21

iceteen21

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 am

Did i ever say it would stop... Im trying to get it to stop and believe it or not some people dont abuse. I know hard for your little peanut size brain to wrap around but its true. I report GMs because its the thing to do. I can honestly say that most are my friends in some form or fashion and I hate to report them but If they want to abuse and piss me off then I have time to report them for abuse. And you was never a good GM... You was never there you never helped anyone and you abused... your a crummy GM. You can use these big scary f words all you want I dont care. They dont improve what your saying by anything. They just make you sound ignorant like the little fool you are. You are done with this game so leave the forums too. You wanted to start crap Brandon finished it and you dont know what to do. BOOFREAKINGHOO... you know what im not going to be that way... im going to be nice...
Ok so here it goes...

I hope you find the girl of your dreams and that she honestly feels the same about you... I hope you too can grow old and happy together... but the realization to this story is that You are a sad little bastard of a child that will more then likely never get married unless you pay for it. You made a comment on the Bloodstone comment page about how you will be programing and making millions and brandon will be sorry... but the fact of the matter is There isn't really a demand for that job and it pays moderately so I don't think you'll be making millions cause to me your not smart enough to figure out your wasting your life away by arguing with us so how in the world are you to come up with a million dollar program.. huh smart boy..

I will pray for your soul cause I know your going to hell...
Back to top Go down
Amane the Great

Amane the Great

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 am

I Plan on going to hell and i am sick of fighting with you i Respect your cause and i will leave it at that i know i fucked up, shit i knew it while i was doing it part of the reason i left was to stop myself i know for a fact there is a demand and i never said millions and i edited that comment cause i realized how stupid i was being i do enjoy this intellectual battle tho and i do know what to now that brandon "Finished" it i will continue with my "Pathetic" existence but please do carry on with yours and i hope it goes well you may pray for my soul but i plan on going to hell with the rest of my family
Back to top Go down
Barry

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:52 am

O_o Whoa, calm down. Sheesh, your always mad. Take a chill pill xD
Back to top Go down
Amane the Great

Amane the Great

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Who the hell are you and why do you have the right to intrude on our convo?
Back to top Go down
moktadir

moktadir

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:41 pm

BARRY GTFO OF THE FORUMS UR BEING AN ANNOYING PRICK DAMMIT WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE ALREADY SPAMMING ON THE FUCKING FORUMS. AMANE YOU'RE HOPELESS I TRIED HELPING YOU AND ICE, IF YOU EVER FIND A GAME WHERE GMZ DON'T "ABUSE" I SHALL CONGRATULATE YOU FOR IT SHALL BE A GAME WHERE THERE AREN'T ANY FUCKIN GMZ CUZ YOU HATE GMZ NO MATTER HOW THEY ENFORCE.
Back to top Go down
http://moktather.spaces.live.com
chance1994

chance1994

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:48 pm

God damn ice we mute you for capping, and the rest i didnt do yet im being reported? In fact. You only want to have all GMz fired. You havent seen me do anything cuz u quit and all u look for is abuse. So if you feel all we do is abuse good luck getting us fired cuz were all almsot against u now u little ****er

Abusive Gms Chancesig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abusive Gms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Gms   Abusive Gms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abusive Gms
Page 1 of 1