Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PKing Failsafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zomega

Zomega

The PKing Failsafe Empty
PostSubject: The PKing Failsafe   The PKing Failsafe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Scope that title for a second. It looks like something a coder would program into a game on purpose doesn't it?
Well I for one feel like its a bug. Perfect example was today. (This isn't the first time mind you.) I was doing my regular night time PKing spree when all of a sudden... BAM!! affraid Im hit by a freeze. I couldnt move so I ranted for a few minutes before I did fix=>I'm Frozen. It solved the problem but I wanted to know if this was actually a bug.

HELP
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

The PKing Failsafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PKing Failsafe   The PKing Failsafe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm

tongue That would be funny, seeing everybody else ganging up on you whiile your helpless...
Sounds more like a bug to be though.
Back to top Go down
Flame48
Admin
Admin
Flame48

The PKing Failsafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PKing Failsafe   The PKing Failsafe Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:28 pm

its a bug, still trying to figure out how to fix this one o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The PKing Failsafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PKing Failsafe   The PKing Failsafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The PKing Failsafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: Problems :: Games Bugs-
Jump to: