Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wii is the best

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

Wii is the best Empty
PostSubject: Wii is the best   Wii is the best Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 pm

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║
╚══╝╚╩╝
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Wii is the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii is the best   Wii is the best Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Uh...So your basically saying WII is the best...Wii has better Graphics? Really...Um...It has good Games? Wow I never knew Wii could destroy Xbox360, PSP, and PS3...Wait...no it can't WII is one of the worst Graphic Consoles I have ever played, no good games, no good graphics...it's a piece of...nothing...I disagree with you!
Back to top Go down
Katona

Katona

Wii is the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii is the best   Wii is the best Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 pm

I like the Wii... How many Pokaymanz games the the XBOX360 got? What about the PSP? PS3? And do you get to jump about like madness with ANY of those? NADA.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda

Wii is the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii is the best   Wii is the best Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Conduit(the new wii game thats not out yet) will use Nintendo's new graphics system and will have grafics as good as Xbox360 and ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wii is the best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii is the best   Wii is the best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii is the best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Bloodstone :: General :: Chatroom-
Jump to: