Pokemon Bloodstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Bloodstone

The Official Forum of the BYOND game Pokemon Bloodstone by Br4nd0n2008

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamster

Jamster

Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Empty
PostSubject: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Ive been playing game for a while and i have only seen eevee gym leader once! and he is never active i really think he should be replaced because since he aint active i cant get my eevee badge so im barred from certain places!
Back to top Go down
licht44

licht44

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:04 am

YES U"RE RIGHT
i never see roflmao or something again...
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 am

I agree with this I rarely see the eevee gym leader anymore, maybe I will see him once ever 4 days, but thats not enough, he should be the most active seeing his the first person in line of gym leader and everyone needs to beat him to get more areas of the game.
Back to top Go down
321gninnahssor

321gninnahssor

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Isnt there going to be a tourney for eevee gl position.
Im Goin to Apply i was eevee Gl but i had weak pokemon and rofl beat me in the fight even with chances help.
but now i have stronger pokemon and still have right gym pokemon and lvls
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:28 pm

there was going to be a new eevee gl tournament but legendary zabuza told him and he came....BUT if he told him to come then eevee gym leader can get on he just cant remeber Gym leaders need to be active like you nedda see em 5 times every week or 4 times

P.S. Today Roflmao got fired by brandon and there is a tourny for eevee gl at 21:00
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm

thats good news
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Yep and i got mah eevee badge finally!
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am

congrats
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:15 am

thx i didnt notice exil 2.0 was on or i would have had his badge too
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 am

lol, yeah I was on the phone with him, I know him in rl, he went with his mom to the store he had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 am

oh, but on the other hand i got more time to train
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 am

His easier to beat then the eevee gym leader actually in my opionion, he only has 3 lvl 25-35 pokemon ....
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 am

eww when my raichu is level 40 and my galceon is level 40 i can beat him my raichu is level 35 now
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 am

you can probably beat him with ur raichu right now his flying types are weak agaist it.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:22 am

oh whos gym is after his?
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:23 am

The grass gym
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:23 am

oh stephanie i have level 72 typhlosion and by that time charizard will be like level 50 and maybe il catch a spearow or pidgey
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:26 am

ic you will probably own it then with a fire type
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:26 am

after her is dax right
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 am

no after her is the Electric gym that one is preety difficult to beat but maybe not anymore I have all my badges and the gym leaders seem to be changing alot lately
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 am

Damn i totaly forgot about Electric i got no pokemon with super effectives ...wait my typhlosion knows rollout but i need a mudkip
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:31 am

lol mudkip is a rare good luck getting one.
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:32 am

is it in the game or do you only get it in pokemon maze
Back to top Go down
ricshon

ricshon

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 am

mudkip is only found in the pokemon maze and given out during some events
Back to top Go down
Jamster

Jamster

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:34 am

i got igglybuff already big b. caught 1 for me but after i get all 8 badges and assemble my e4 team and beat them what will i do then im still trynna figure that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!   Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eevee Gym Leader Aint Active!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next